What's new

My studebaker picked up a merc and a buffalo!

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to my aunts house in the blaring heat for 2 hrs and holy sweet hell was it hotttttt!! I just had the itch and had to find some goods, managed 4 wheats, (121 fty) no date buff, 1955 sixpence, 1944p war nickel, 1942 merc, (18 silver fty) harmonica reed, and my favorite find of the day, this matchbox Studebaker. Found out they were produced in mid to late 60s, not super old, but still cool nonetheless, thanks for looking and hh! 20160808_153402.webp20160808_155111-1.webp20160808_155147-1.webp2016-08-08 16.00.32.webp2016-08-08 16.01.39-1.webp2016-08-08 16.04.10-1.webp
 
Upvote 50
Congrats on the nice coin finds, and the studebaker is a pretty sweet ride
 
Thanks Jc, i thought it was a tootsie when I first popped it out but it's still cool in my opinion, tootsie would've been much cooler lol
 
Sweet digs CJ, :thumbsup: your Aunt's house seems to be a good place to hit when you have limited time and want to pull a keeper or two.
 
"Not super old", but super cool! :occasion14:
 
Sweet digs CJ, :thumbsup: your Aunt's house seems to be a good place to hit when you have limited time and want to pull a keeper or two.
thanks brother, lately all I have is limited time so I just hit that yard, 5 trips there so far and it keeps giving up the goods, we need rain though!

"Not super old", but super cool! :occasion14:
thanks professor, that's what I thought!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom