What's new

My Supply Bank Changed Services!

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I had heard that my supply bank used Brink's but the boxes I've been receiving were the long 1 layer boxes with yellow and white paper. So, I've been confused. Turns out they recently signed with Brink's but were still using Loomis - until today! Today's boxes are the 2 layer brown & White wrapped halves.

So.......my supply bank is Brinks and my dump bank is Loomis! ;D

So after about 21 boxes or 21,000 halves searched from Loomis and only about 50 keepers we'll see how Brinks does. So far, a 2007P and 2007D in my first 10 rolls. It's not silver, but I needed them for my collection - :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Box #1 produced 2 40%ers and 2 NIFCs. So far so good.
 
good luck with those brinks boxes, i am on a current skunk steak with brinks---15 skunks in a row. have much better luck with loomis boxes
 
Hope you bump up your returns on the new source. Hard to say when you might get that dream box - I'm still waiting. My record is stuck at 35 in a box and haven't seen any reason to think it is going up. I got a dozen out of a box today and thought I was dreaming...then I got the elusive 70s along with another handful of proofs that looked like they had just fallen out of grampa collection! You just never know when the worm might turn....

Maine_Jim
 
Brinks Sucks! Not so much because of the silver in their boxes, it's about the same - maybe a little better. The problem is they come late, get the order wrong or skip days. Me and the head teller are upset about it.

Uhg. Just as I up my order to 4k a week, Brinks screws me.
 
34 Brinks boxes 3 have been skunks. Production wise Brinks has been consistent averaging teens to 20's, one 37 and one 43, and one 264 .

Just started a Loomis Bank box search, no skunks yet but production is extremely low, 4 boxes now have ranged from, 1,2,3, & 5 per box. Gonna do loomis 2 more times (4 Boxes), if it dont pick up am gonna just use that Bank chain from my Brinks dumps. ;D
 
Ah, just picked up 3 boxes as the skipped order and the new order came in today! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom