What's new

My third buff

Twig57

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
109
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444797662.118933.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444797684.454402.webp
 
Upvote 10
Sorry didn't mean to post without story. I found this nickel at an old jr high school football field that is now a park. I actually went to this school many many years ago lol. I actually believe this coin may have been taken from someone's collection or treasure box and was going to be spent as it was only 3 inches deep and isn't aged as much as the other two I've found. Still I was thrilled to find it I just wish it only had three and a half legs.
 
Wow great lookin buff good job
 
Your nickel came out better than most that have been in the ground for awhile.
 
That one has a lot of detail. What a great condition coin. Congrats!
 
I agree with you that it looks like a more recent drop. Nice find. Buffs or V's are always fun to find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom