What's new

My tool box

Dimendave

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
141
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garret ATP Whites TDI SL.
Fisher CZ-21. Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would post all the tools and scrapers and preforms I have recovered from one site I have been hunting the past 6 years. Some of the better ones are in frames and the larger ones right underneath them are my favorites. I believe these were used for chopping wood/bones. This is a early to middle archaic site in Central Fl. 20131103_115207_resized_1.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thought I would post all the tools and scrapers and preforms I have recovered from one site I have been hunting the past 6 years. Some of the better ones are in frames and the larger ones right underneath them are my favorites. I believe these were used for chopping wood/bones. This is a early to middle archaic site in Central Fl.View attachment 900959

Oh I dunno....maybe 15 minutes. I bet I have 4 times this in broke arrowheads lol
 
I love them things nice !!!!
 
Very nice work on them tools. Thanks for sharing, rock
 
That was a busy site. Nice!!!
 
Nice collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom