What's new

My totals for the tampered boxes.

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
Out of the 4 boxes I checked yesterday I found 45-40% 39-90%
5 WLs- 6-BFs, a 1987d a silver 2000 proof a 1936 Tercenn. a 1981
proof. I estimate that at least 20 coins were removed from the tampered rolls.

I really am p****** off about this!
 
Upvote 0
I still like the totals and the great variety you found!
WTG!
I'd like to hear what the bank has to say.
 
Tell them to send me all the other tampered boxes. They are way better than my un-tampered ones.
 
If tampered with, yes, it needs to be dealt with; and harshly. But it's hard for any of us to feel sorry for you when you had a haul like that. Tampered with or not.

99 keepers over four boxes; that's a 2.5% keeper rate ! Very, very good under ANY circumstances.
 
thurmownator said:
If tampered with, yes, it needs to be dealt with; and harshly. But it's hard for any of us to feel sorry for you when you had a haul like that. Tampered with or not.

99 keepers over four boxes; that's a 2.5% keeper rate ! Very, very good under ANY circumstances.

Thats very true. The totals were great especially since the past 3 weeks
have been mostly skunks. If the silver halves they took had been replaced
I would still be pissed, but would consider it the price of doing business.

But when they steal money. When they don't have the courtesy or the
sense to replace what they take, it needs to be dealt with if possible. Maybe its just the retired cop in me, but I just really hate thieves!

Instead of your pity I will except $11.00 for what was taken. Yes, the rolls were broken into and repacked upside down in the box and then it was
sealed.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom