What's new

my treasure trove

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
6,206
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC SOBX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800, garret pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
HEY Fellow Treasure hunters..... I found this wonderful site some years ago and left as other life adventures got in the way. I've recently returned and so excited about all the new finds and stories of hidden riches found and to be found. I'm still searching my way through the pages and trying to find which Forum to best post my treasures with others. My treasures are from hunts past as well as collectable items over the years (coin currency etc) that I'd like to share as well as possibly sell. Let me know what you guys think? Oh yeah.... I have stories to come, some experienced and some to be experienced... Lets Dig and Thanks for listening:skullflag:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:
 
thanks for the welcoming... Posted a new thread on some of my finds
 
will look for your future posts :)

vp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom