What's new

my type of nickel box

buckanear

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
When i open a roll hate to see new shiny stuff.This was my speed...grubby and sticky coins produced 38D,2-38S mint,3-39,50D,43P.Love that war silver but i'll take those dates any day. :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Heck YEAH Mr. Buckanear!!! That's one SUPER box of nickels. When I was a CRHer, I used to pound the nickels pretty hard since buffs are one of my favorite American coins. I decided that I'd try to complete a Harris book of Jeffersons from '38-'61, and did pretty well. I only lack '38D, '38S, '44S, and '50D. You found 3 of the 4 that I lack in one stinkin' box. I'd be more than happy with that. Shoot, I'd be happy with just one of those.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
1950-D wow!! that can't happen to often. Congratulations.
 
What a killer box! A little of everything. :icon_thumright:
 
Wow a 1950D! sweet bloody work on that one dude! nice, HH!

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom