What's new

My very first bag of halves im going to disneyworld!!!

Jimmy@romega

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
241
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
rome, ga
My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

I had to fill it up the bag with 505.00 clad coins which a got at a CU so I had almost 1,000 coins to sort thru. The results all SILVER!!!....LOL jk. I also had to pay a 2.5% fee :( It was fun rerolling 100 rolls of halves. Sorry no pic not even worth the hassle.

2-64
1-43 walker (my first)
3-40%
1-1982-s (proof)

I most likely will retire from CRH not because of the results i've been getting Its interfering with my marriage. I probably just hit the CU down the road once a month and sort thru the loose halves.

Results this year
13-64
1-ben
1-walker
37-40%
 
Upvote 0
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

Interfering with your marriage! I hear you my friend. I married a teller. She brings home some goodies from time to time, but i understand you!
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

Here is how you get your wife into crhing. Secretly collect some keepers where she won't find them. When you get a full roll of silver, roll them. Then tell her you bought her 3 rolls. Don't check the other 2 just give them to her. Then explain to her how much she just found.

My wife "found" a whole roll of 64's one day and know we road trip together
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

Piercesdad said:
Here is how you get your wife into crhing. Secretly collect some keepers where she won't find them. When you get a full roll of silver, roll them. Then tell her you bought her 3 rolls. Don't check the other 2 just give them to her. Then explain to her how much she just found.

My wife "found" a whole roll of 64's one day and know we road trip together

AMAZING IDEA!!! :hello2: My wife likes that I like CRH but she doesn't really like to CRH with me. I'll borrow your idea so my wife can 'find' a solid roll of silver and hopefully that gets her hooked too!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

I find that anything i do and everything i dont do interferes with my marriage. The good news is any coins i find and dont post on this website are 100% untraceable. Do the math.
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

I hope your wives dont read this board !!!!!!!!! Really think it is a good idea !!! Fun to hunt together !!
Bonnie
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

Piercesdad said:
Here is how you get your wife into crhing. Secretly collect some keepers where she won't find them. When you get a full roll of silver, roll them. Then tell her you bought her 3 rolls. Don't check the other 2 just give them to her. Then explain to her how much she just found.

My wife "found" a whole roll of 64's one day and know we road trip together


Hope your wife doesn't read this blog, otherwise you might be in some trouble.

Jim
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

CASH is the great peacemaker. I split the profits with my wife. She bought a ring and Coach purse. I bought my 1909 S VDB.
 
Re: My very first bag of halves i'm going to disneyworld!!!

My wife has NO PROBLEM at all with me CRH. Maybe it's because I only do 2 boxes a week. I just don't have the time or the willpower to look through more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom