What's new

My Wet Suit Trunks For Water Hunting Now Fit......YEA

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,437
Reaction score
72,667
Golden Thread
0
5 years ago I was at a garage sale and found a nice pair of wetsuit trunks, not a shortie, just the trunks that I could wear for water hunting that I bought for $5.00, they were XL and I thought for sure they would fit, after all they were XL. When I got home to my surprise I could not get them up over my thighs........ :o :'( :BangHead:

I have been on a kick since 1/1/2010 to get healthy and back in shape, in December 2010 my doctor told me to start cutting my sugar down as my blood sugar was at 115, I decided instead of cutting it down I would cut as much of my sugar out as I could, no sodas, no cake, no candy, no cookies, no icecream, I started checking all the foods I buy for it's sugar content and buying based on it's sugar content......Been doing it since Dec 2010, I also joined a gym in Dec 2010.........

I was surprised this weekend when I found out I can now wear that pair of wetsuit trunks that did not fit when I bought them for $5.00 5 years ago at the garage sale ............It only took losing 43 pounds to get them on............. :sign10:

beachhuntinghollywoodfl76201114.jpg


beachhuntinghollywoodfl76201113.jpg
 
Upvote 0
FloridaBill said:
Does that fool on the left have a bathing suit on ;D ;D

beachhuntinghollywoodfl76201113.jpg

LOL, yes he does, the "fool" on the left is my brother-in-law..... :laughing7:
 
LOL Now that's funny..........
 
Proof he has a suit on.....and yes he is due any day now..... :laughing7:

beachhuntinghollywoodfl7620116.jpg
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Proof he has a suit on.....and yes he is due any day now..... :laughing7:

beachhuntinghollywoodfl7620116.jpg

:love10: :love10: :love10: :love4: :love4: :love7: Oh Yeah Baby! :hello2: :notworthy:
 
____ WHAT A GREAT CATCH __________
 

Attachments

  • big-snake.webp
    big-snake.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 287
  • big-snake.webp
    big-snake.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 213

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom