5 years ago I was at a garage sale and found a nice pair of wetsuit trunks, not a shortie, just the trunks that I could wear for water hunting that I bought for $5.00, they were XL and I thought for sure they would fit, after all they were XL. When I got home to my surprise I could not get them up over my thighs........

I have been on a kick since 1/1/2010 to get healthy and back in shape, in December 2010 my doctor told me to start cutting my sugar down as my blood sugar was at 115, I decided instead of cutting it down I would cut as much of my sugar out as I could, no sodas, no cake, no candy, no cookies, no icecream, I started checking all the foods I buy for it's sugar content and buying based on it's sugar content......Been doing it since Dec 2010, I also joined a gym in Dec 2010.........
I was surprised this weekend when I found out I can now wear that pair of wetsuit trunks that did not fit when I bought them for $5.00 5 years ago at the garage sale ............It only took losing 43 pounds to get them on.............

I have been on a kick since 1/1/2010 to get healthy and back in shape, in December 2010 my doctor told me to start cutting my sugar down as my blood sugar was at 115, I decided instead of cutting it down I would cut as much of my sugar out as I could, no sodas, no cake, no candy, no cookies, no icecream, I started checking all the foods I buy for it's sugar content and buying based on it's sugar content......Been doing it since Dec 2010, I also joined a gym in Dec 2010.........
I was surprised this weekend when I found out I can now wear that pair of wetsuit trunks that did not fit when I bought them for $5.00 5 years ago at the garage sale ............It only took losing 43 pounds to get them on.............

Upvote
0
Seriously though, that is one tough thing to do as we get older. Most of us know what it takes to lose weight and get in shap, diet and exercise. Most of us do not have enough desire or drive to do this as we get older. One of the great things about this hobby is you will get exercise. How much is up to the individual.









