What's new

My WORST Day EVER of Coin Roll Hunting!!!!!

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Went to the bank to pick up my two boxes. Every Friday, every week. NO BOXES!!!!
Seems the regular gal was on vacaction last week, the girl that filled in didn't know so they were never ordered. My "gal" was so apologetic it's wonderful. She said "this will NEVER happen again".........So..I wait till Tuesday for my other bank. Shooties......ehehee
 
Upvote 0
I wouldn't call that CRHing, you didn't even get out of the chute......
 
awhitster said:
I wouldn't call that CRHing, you didn't even get out of the chute......
Out of the chute??? I had money in hand, walked into the bank and had my muscles all flexed up for TWO boxes. Out of the chute? I was half way into the best two boxes I've ever found and ppppppppppppphhhhhhhttttttttttttt..........ehehehe.......
 
Out of the chute means you walk out with coins in hand..........
 
awhitster said:
Out of the chute means you walk out with coins in hand..........
Out of the chute this time means I still had my $1000 in hand. Could have done some bank hopping but it was Friday and busy day at banks. Oh well.. Maybe in the mean time the clad will get circulated and I'll get two good boxes next week. It's all a game we play with the banks money so soooooo what........
 
Hey, that has happened to me 5 times in a row now.

Excuse 1 - vault teller on vacation
Excuse 2 - no halves delivered by shipping company
Excuse 3 - Oops, we forgot.
Excuse 4 - Oh no, not again.
Excuse 5 - Didn't need to order coins this week.

Maybe I should get the hint. >:( Still at least they called so I didn't have to go to the bank (except the first time).

It happens, grin and bear it. ;)

HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom