What's new

My Youtube Channel . . .

MNcoinhunter

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Sunray X-5, 6" Excelerator EQ2, SEF 10X12.
Garrett AT Pro, 8X11 DD & 5X8 DD,
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone is interested you can visit my Youtube Channel .. I do it strictly for fun and do not place annoying ads in them for the sake of making money, if that were even possible. And you are certainly not required to subscribe, just enjoy watching them as much as I do making them. Hope everyone has a prosperous 2013 !!

MNcoinhunter's channel - YouTube
 
Good videos you should make them alittle longer but I sub
 
Nice finds, like the vids...
 
I like your vids!
 
Nice video s

I don't detect but really enjoyed them thanks for taking the time to share!,
 
Subscribed. I'm in northern North Dakota. Will winter ever end?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom