What's new

Al my Deus 2's with elliptical coils

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was running program 4 just as it came on my controller's failed to find the 1943 penny I then tried some different 1943 pennies and no find either. So what I then did was lower the discrimination to zero and then they al hit it. . Due to the make up of the pennies is mostly iron . i do enjoy finding those pennies so i am making adjustments to find them. Anyone else having issues with other coins and stock programs ?
 
i was running program 4 just as it came on my controller's failed to find the 1943 penny I then tried some different 1943 pennies and no find either. So what I then did was lower the discrimination to zero and then they al hit it. . Due to the make up of the pennies is mostly iron . i do enjoy finding those pennies so i am making adjustments to find them. Anyone else having issues with other coins and stock programs ?
Well our VLF gold detectors might have less than desirable discrimination. Deep targets read more like iron, then the signal moves more towards gold, the closer the coil gets to it. I always wondered about those targets that turn great after removing overburden, would someone relying on discrimination ever dig that sound?
 
That GB detector would sound off like iron on deep smaller targets, then get scratchy, then give you a SOLID signal when you got closer.
 
Has ANYONE else tried there detector on the 1943 penny ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom