What's new

Myrtle Beach....

sctoddc

Full Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
107
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenwood SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife and I will be headed to M.B. tomorrow, will be there until Weds., anyone else going to be there then? also, does anyone have any ideas for detectings spots, other than the beach, that might be productive?

Todd
 
I will be there the 30th of March to April 1st. Hope to hit the beach every day while I'm there.....Matt
 
mlayers said:
I will be there the 30th of March to April 1st. Hope to hit the beach every day while I'm there.....Matt

Well, I wish you lots of luck when you go, hope we'll have some too....lol.

Todd
 
Have been here in Myrtle Beach (actually, Surfside Beach) since first of January and have not found much. Talked to a few other detectorists here on the beach and their finds are also very minimal. The beach sand was replaced two or three years ago and I heard it was about to be replaced again (don't know when). Wish everyone more luck than I have had. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom