What's new

MYSTERIOUS COIN? NEED HELP.

BloodMoon

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gilbert, Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
3738CC7E-5CFC-47F6-80C6-3C2C1A87B235.webp
01801A3C-AE92-41B6-8512-F11C47823396.webp
00C633D9-4F7B-4CAD-AA8A-1AD69EF11612.webp

I found this with a metal detector about 6” down. It was in the middle of the desert in AZ on private, undeveloped land that has been professionally excavated and lots of pit houses, trash mounds, ball court and other artifacts were discovered.

I thought it might be a knock out from an electrical box, but there are no electrical lines anywhere close. Here are the specs:

EXACT size of a modern nickel, weighs ⅛ of an ounce (same as nickel), and it strongly attracts a magnet (obviously a nickel is not magnetic at all and neither are knock outs).

Any ideas on what it could possible be?
 
looks like a knockout..magnetic like a knockout...???
 
Upvote 0
Tell ya I hate when I find a coin that you cant identify.... Try a microscope I bought one for seeing dates it helped alot Good luck.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom