What's new

✅ SOLVED Mystery belt buckle

Squatty

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gilmanton NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely need help identifying this one. My buddy found this near a cellar hole, and we are thinking it is Revolutionary War. There was a NH military unit called Berry's Company in 1775, associated with the 53 - but I haven't found anything yet. Maybe it's Civil War? Anyone have any ideas?



 
Now that we know what it is... I don't think anyone would have any heartburn if I reposted in a more frequented forum, do you? Love to get this on the banner. I

See post number 10. Your buddy would need to post it since he found it.
 
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fantastic Find!


thumbs up 22.webp
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom