What's new

mystery brass item found today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dug this item today, both pieces were in hole together, not sure if they were together at one time or not? Any clue what they are?
 

Attachments

  • S6303253.webp
    S6303253.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 405
  • S6303255.webp
    S6303255.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 418
  • S6303256.webp
    S6303256.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 399
Looks like a Cake baking tray or dish :icon_scratch:

SS.
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
Looks like a Cake baking tray or dish :icon_scratch:

SS.

:D :D :D Now I have heard everything, SS the cake baker (are you really Northern?)
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
Looks like a Cake baking tray or dish :icon_scratch:

SS.

:D :D :D Now I have heard everything, SS the cake baker (are you really Northern?)
Well I have been drinking :occasion16: :occasion14:

Ssssssssssssssss......hic.
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
Looks like a Cake baking tray or dish :icon_scratch:

SS.

:D :D :D Now I have heard everything, SS the cake baker (are you really Northern?)
Well I have been drinking :occasion16: :occasion14:

Ssssssssssssssss......hic.

Don't drink & bake :wink: :D
 
Upvote 0
cake baking dish? it is only 3"
 
Upvote 0
small cake....lol
it is too short for even a cup cake!
 
Upvote 0
Goes4ever said:
small cake....lol
it is too short for even a cup cake!
I was just having a bit of fun :D

what ever it is it's a nice little piece 8) somebody obviously took a bit of time making it :dontknow:

but I will try and look for something similar, for an ID :hello:

SS.
 
Upvote 0
I think its a Chinese Wonton or Biscuit cutter.... The top photo looks like they were soldered together at one time. Might also be just half of a "snuff or opium container".
TiredIron
 
Upvote 0
the Design Makes me think
it was a Face Powder Tin.

But it's a little Large.

Maybe a Jewelry Box.

Definately looks like something
a young girl may have.
design on top may be chinese writing
 
Upvote 0
could be a ring and lid from collapsable drinking cup i used to have a brass one a silver one and a steel one from farmers mutaul insurance company top ring had a handle on it it was from the late 30s early 40s
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom