U up-on-two Tenderfoot Joined May 6, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2018 #1 Inherited a collection including the following. Don't know what it is or where it's from. Seems to be brass. Attachments 1619.01.webp 53.7 KB · Views: 103 1619.02.webp 47.3 KB · Views: 87 1619.03.webp 55.8 KB · Views: 82 1619.04.webp 47.3 KB · Views: 85
Inherited a collection including the following. Don't know what it is or where it's from. Seems to be brass.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. May 6, 2018 #2 Welcome to TreasureNet! I believe that’s a coin weight from the Netherlands. One very similar here, 6th one down: http://wf4.nl/Engels/paginaTheo/theomuntgewichtengels.htm Last edited: May 6, 2018 Upvote 0
Welcome to TreasureNet! I believe that’s a coin weight from the Netherlands. One very similar here, 6th one down: http://wf4.nl/Engels/paginaTheo/theomuntgewichtengels.htm
U up-on-two Tenderfoot Joined May 6, 2018 Messages 2 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Huge help indeed. I think you've nailed it. Many thanks, or as they say "erg bedankt" (Dutch). Now I can sleep at night. Upvote 0
Huge help indeed. I think you've nailed it. Many thanks, or as they say "erg bedankt" (Dutch). Now I can sleep at night.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting May 6, 2018 #4 Welcome and Congrats on the coin. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2018 #5 Yeap, nice coin weight! In undug condition. Upvote 0