- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 14,115
- Reaction score
- 4,540
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 5
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I dug this up out in a soybean field yesterday next to a CW era house. As you can see, it lost a battle with a plow. 
It is made out of copper and is quite brittle, so I know it will crack if I try to unbend it.
Any idea what this is?
Symbols?
Age?
Hopefully it GOOD luck, and not some bad voodoo piece I just picked up.
Thanks for looking,
MM

It is made out of copper and is quite brittle, so I know it will crack if I try to unbend it.
Any idea what this is?
Symbols?
Age?
Hopefully it GOOD luck, and not some bad voodoo piece I just picked up.

Thanks for looking,
MM











