What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Mystery token

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need token help. Found in northern Illinois. 15/16” diameter.
IMG_0317.webp
IMG_0318.webp
 
Neat token! I don't know where R.A.B.'s Saloon was, but the Brunswick & Balke Company was one of the early names of the Brunswick Corporation. They had that name from 1874 to 1884. I'm guessing they were a sponsor of that particular saloon, as there are other tokens with the same saloon but a different name on the other side. See wikipedia about Brunswick and eBay for the other token.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Merf very unique find. Did you find it in the ground ?
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Great find. I've always loved finding old trade and hard times tokens.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom