What's new

n00b again

Pariah

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well I gave it a try...
Went to a local bank and asked for some half dollars...
of course they didnt have any... so I ended up with a few rolls of dimes.

Got me 2 mercs

1941 s
1941 d

Pretty happy about this. It was my first time trying it and I ended up with two
new pieces of silver.
 
Upvote 0
holy shit!
2 mercs from just a few rolls?? you're one lucky guy!!!
WTG!!
 
sweet finds!!!!!!!! go back and get all the rolls of dimes they have! and maybe other denominations as well! keep it up and hh!
 
Well done. Finding Mercury dimes in the wild is a thrill. AND!...you got
them out of only a few rolls searched.
You're lucky!
rileyboy
 
Wow...good for you!

I've been searching 4 rolls of dimes about every third day, and two rolls of quarters about the same. I've been doing this for several months, and still haven't found a single silver dime or quarter!!!
 
Nice going :icon_thumright: I think finding a Mercury is by far the most exciting thing. I have found Walking Liberty's, Franklins and lots of 90%, but I can't explain it - The Mercury's are far more exciting.

Best to you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom