What's new

NA Charmstone? Tool? Bead? Weapon? Artifact, what is it?

Grebo

Greenie
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello,

First post here and was wondering if anyone could help me identify this item I found looking through items I bought from an estate sale. I found an arrowhead w/ broken end tail and another broken gray stone arrowhead artifact in the container as well which was glued back together? I'm not sure what this is though.. It measures exactly 2" in length. Any info would help, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 015.webp
    Picture 015.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 435
  • Picture 014.webp
    Picture 014.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Picture 016.webp
    Picture 016.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 439
I haven't a clue, but it's very nice :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Take a magnifying glass and check it for erratic scratch marks,if the are straight may have been more recently made. My guess on what is it would be some form a pendent that I'm not familiar with.

Good luck
Rvrpilot
 
Upvote 0
It looks like an unfinished Indian plummet. I have a freind who has found 2 finished plummet's that look real similar and seem to be same material. Is it heavy for it size?
 
Upvote 0
It weighs 10 grams and I'm not seeing any kind of erratic straight lines looking through a magnifying glass. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom