S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 7, 2019 #1 I found this piece of pottery on the shores of the Potomac river. It's the first piece of pottery I've found at this location. Upvote 0
I found this piece of pottery on the shores of the Potomac river. It's the first piece of pottery I've found at this location.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2019 #2 Nice find, it looks to be tempered with sand any gravel.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2019 #3 Nice find , good size, usually a sign that there’s some points near by
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 8, 2019 #4 Nice. Interesting design.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 8, 2019 #5 Very nice piece! The marking are good.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 11, 2019 #6 Super cool find! Mostly what I find is pottery and I love it all. Hope you find more there and points too!
Super cool find! Mostly what I find is pottery and I love it all. Hope you find more there and points too!
N NJrocks Greenie Joined Feb 11, 2019 Messages 16 Reaction score 72 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 12, 2019 #7 Awesome find!!!