Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Today is National Hot Dog Day! America,s favorite treat! Do your part and have one or two,with whatever and how ever many sides and condiments you choose. If you live near a Nathan,s,you can get one for a nickel.That,s 5 American cents for a good American Hot Dog.
.. And for the British Hot Doggers… its the 10th September! 🇬🇧

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is National Hot Dog Day! America,s favorite treat! Do your part and have one or two,with whatever and how ever many sides and condiments you choose. If you live near a Nathan,s,you can get one for a nickel.That,s 5 American cents for a good American Hot Dog.
I just had two Pigs in a Blanket. Tasty. I did my part.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.. And for the British Hot Doggers… its the 10th September! 🇬🇧
Get the best of both worlds! Have one today in honor of the former colonies,and have another in September in honor of the Queen! I,ll have one then too,and raise a glass in honor of our cousins across the Atlantic:icon_thumleft::notworthy:

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our PIB are different to urs… we wrap our sausage in bacon…. Nd generally limit consumption to the month of December… Urs sound better and have greater availability!!! 👍
Had them there. I lived in Greenwich for about a year and up around York for nearly 4 years.

OP
OP
C

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our PIB are different to urs… we wrap our sausage in bacon…. Nd generally limit consumption to the month of December… Urs sound better and have greater availability!!! 👍
Bacon is vital to the well being of humanity.Dinosaurs didn,t have bacon,look how that turned out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread