What's new

native american art work

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I know a lot of you have helped me with my indian sculputer so I decided to show off some of my other art work I've done in the past few years. Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you are interested in any of these pieces! Thanks! The red,black and white 2 are finger paintings with oil. The large black and white is airbrush, and the other 2 are pencil.

facebook_878103108.webp



facebook_1966019158.webp



facebook_-1778235591.webp



facebook_-898922890.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
Created this sticker also

ForumRunner_20120719_122118.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Lot of talent you have. Have you ever thought of doing pencils of artifacts? Used to be a guy on here called thirty7 who did some really neat stuff also. I have often wondered if one could be done out of pottery sherds. Thanks for sharing!
Looks great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom