nature is beautiful

Jun 10, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
im fairly new to metal detecting, but i absolutely love it. i havent found anything wonderful yet, but i plan too. ;D my name is kelly, i live in ohio, im a full time dog groomer. i love my job! ive been married for 8yrs and we have no children. just the dogs. im looking forward to having a forum where i can ask some questions and pick up tips. thanks for having me!

Attachments

• ebay sales 017.jpg
    ebay sales 017.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,111

ZeroCool

May 26, 2008
Everything's Bigger in Texas!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
wormswithearrings said:
im fairly new to metal detecting, but i absolutely love it. i havent found anything wonderful yet, but i plan too. ;D my name is kelly, i live in ohio, im a full time dog groomer. i love my job! ive been married for 8yrs and we have no children. just the dogs. im looking forward to having a forum where i can ask some questions and pick up tips. thanks for having me!

Welcome Kelly! :D The only thing sure about MDing is that you will find something wonderful!

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Hi Kelly, welcome to Mugs. You have a great smile.

HH,
Pepper

al-nm

May 8, 2008
new mexico
Detector(s) used
6000xlpro
welcome kelly, you will make a nice addition to the bunch here. and dont try so hard for a good find, it will happen when you least expect it. just keep enjoying the hobby.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Kelly, I'm from northern Indiana...good to have you here at TNet. :icon_sunny:

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A Big Welcome kelly From Sarasota , This is the place to ask ??? ..everyone here is wonderful...HH Guzz1

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Hi Kelly, welcome. I have a cousin that is a dog groomer, she loves it. Don't be afraid to post normal stuff just because some of these people find gold coins and really really old stuff...they are the exception, not the rule. Glad to see your smiling face.

OP
OP
wormswithearrings
Jun 10, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
ive had several inquires about my forum name "wormswithearrings". when im detecting and hit on something and then dig it, if its not there and i try again say alittle to the left and its not there but its still hitting.....i say "it must be those dam worms with earrings"! get it?! the worms, they have earrings on, and they are crawling in the dirt and making my hit move!!! so thats the reason for the nickname! i crack myself up sometimes!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hi there, A great pic and an interesting slant on the moving finds. Those with the earings must be the "Glammar Worms". lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread