What's new

Nautilus BMCIIb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugar
  • Start date Start date
Hello all!

Could anyone tell me how to find or get j birds on line review

on Natutilus metal detectors!

bought DMC11b and would appreciate ANY tips as to useing it!!

THANKS!!

BEST REGARDS!

wheelgunner5

email wheelgunner6@yahoo.com
 
Hello MIBF!

THANKS!

For sending the site for jbirds info!

I appreciate it very much!

Best REGARDS! ED :)
 
Well, never did buy the Nautilus. I checked all the sites given me and only one ever got back to me. Guess I'll wait 'til spring and hope the price doesn't go up. :( Monty
 
Give Brian at call at http://www.southern-treasures.com/. He sells them with the White's S-rod conversion and they are so much better balanced. If you are over 6', get the tall man lower rod added. You'll love the Nauty!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom