What's new

🙋 WANTED Nautilus DMC IIB metal Detector

Cheka

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Messages
30
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Deus-II, Whites Spectra V3i, fPulse pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I would like to purchase a Nautilus DMC IIB metal detector in good condition and working properly. Please let me know what you have for a fast response… Thank you, Kieth (Cheka)
 
I would like to purchase a Nautilus DMC IIB metal detector in good condition and working properly. Please let me know what you have for a fast response… Thank you, Kieth (Cheka)
Are you still looking?
I have one that never really got used at all.
Nautilus IIB with 10" coil and 6" coil, rods for both, and charger for $800 shipped in the US.

They are still selling these, but they go for $938 with a 10" coil and no 6".
 
Pics, let me know if you need more.
 

Attachments

  • 20250505_111700.webp
    20250505_111700.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • 20250505_111902.webp
    20250505_111902.webp
    516.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 20250505_111911.webp
    20250505_111911.webp
    448.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 20250505_111941.webp
    20250505_111941.webp
    451.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20250505_112316.webp
    20250505_112316.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Cheka, please take this down if you have already found one
 
If you found one post it and I will change status .
 
He replied yesterday that he had already found one. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom