What's new

Naval Buckle ?

jc2

Full Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philadelphia Pa
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE w/SunRay X1 Probe, Sovereign Elite w/SunRay S1 Probe, Garrett Infinium LS and the Tesoro Cortes'
Dug this buckle in a corn field this past weekend . . . I'm not sure of its age . . . any help appreciated. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 1_Front.webp
    1_Front.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 2_Back.webp
    2_Back.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 3_Anchor.webp
    3_Anchor.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 5_Size.webp
    5_Size.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 289
  • 4_Crossed Cannons.webp
    4_Crossed Cannons.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 281
Sorry I don't know, just wanted to say its cool with the leather belt still attached!!!
 
Upvote 0
Chug said:
Sorry I don't know, just wanted to say its cool with the leather belt still attached!!!

Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • buckle found by relicdude.webp
    buckle found by relicdude.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 301
  • buckle found by relicdude.webp
    buckle found by relicdude.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 285
  • SA_buckle_back.webp
    SA_buckle_back.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom