What's new

Navy button

Mxt5674

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to treasurenet so i thought i would ask for help. I Found an oval button that I think is navy but not sure. Does anyone know what it is?
 

Attachments

  • 20161030_151906.webp
    20161030_151906.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 14
I am not an expert but I think you might have found yourself a super keeper! :icon_thumright:
What part of the country are you detecting in?
 
Pennsylvania
 
Very nice!!! I'd say that's a cuff link..........

Iowa Dale
 
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your find. It does look like a cufflink, but I don't know the age
 
Thanks. Can't seem to find it anywhere. It's in good shape
 
Congratualtions! It sure looks like a cuff link, super detailed and very cool! :occasion14:
 
very sweet.. good shape too.
 
That is fine! Way to go!
 
What does the back look like? How big is it? Could it be a rolled penny?
 
It's about 3/4" long
 

Attachments

  • 20161030_204821.webp
    20161030_204821.webp
    216.2 KB · Views: 81
One half of a paired cuff-link(button). Circa 1800, give or take 10 years either way.
 
Man I really like this little relic!!!! What kind of site is this?
 
Wow! That is an incredible button and in great shape. A find like that would make me scream like a 13-YO girl.
 
Nice find! Have not seen one like it before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom