What's new

Navy Button

Nick79

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
763
Reaction score
1,929
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this in an area that goes back to the mid 1800s. Any thoughts? I see different versions online, any experts on these? 20181115_113731.webp
 
Youll get one
 
Upvote 0
I think everyone here has found one. I did, at a site that dates to the mid 1800s so I just knew it had to be a good one. But, I was enlightened but the many knowledgeable people here.
 
Upvote 0
Rusted back, thanks all. As a rule of thumb, when did they start using steel or tin backs?
 
Upvote 0
I’ve had my dreams smashed like Gallagher’s watermelons here, I thought it was horse tac, turned out to be a poop spreader):
 
Upvote 0
Still a nice find. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
I’ve had my dreams smashed like Gallagher’s watermelons here, I thought it was horse tac, turned out to be a poop spreader):
Haha, hopefully horse poop spreader so you weren't too far off!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom