What's new

Navy Buttons & Silver (ID Needed)

godisnum1

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I just found my second Navy button here in my yard today (along with a silver dime & flat looking button with a little gold gilt still on it). The first button I found was a little silver colored one (maybe the size of a dime?) and a little broken name plate. My house was built in 1956 (here in Florida), but I'm thinking by some of the things I've found, these things may pre-date our home. Can anyone help me ID these buttons? I'm not so good with buttons.

Bran <><
 

Attachments

  • 20211110_175606~2.webp
    20211110_175606~2.webp
    364.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20211110_174605~2.webp
    20211110_174605~2.webp
    1 MB · Views: 98
  • 20211110_174613~2.webp
    20211110_174613~2.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 101
  • 20200209_182912.webp
    20200209_182912.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 99
I can't really tell but i would say the one with the anchor on could be navy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom