What's new

NC Confederate Seal Button, U.S. Staff Officer Button, NY Cuff & More!

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I had a very good Thanksgiving break & managed to save some really nice pieces of history! My best find was a NC state seal Confederate coat button. I also found a Union staff officers button, a NY Civil War cuff button & other assorted coins & relics. I really like the badge from Newark NJ too, no clue what it was doing in NC! Ready to go back to VA Thursday to dig some more Civil War history! Thanks for looking & HH! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448843998.312316.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844012.495612.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844028.176811.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844041.677021.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844055.663264.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844066.927943.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844102.545423.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844119.108574.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844131.260808.webp
 
Upvote 42
That's a great hunt. Got me going!! Nice variety of buttons. Like the relics to.:eek::thumbup:
 
Buttons and badges...what a good showing of finds. That NC button is a looker for sure.
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844866.322687.webp found this a week ago near Denver NC. Mine is in poor condition.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1448844953.391632.webp found this mint engineer button near Denver also. I live in Huntersville .
 
really awesome finds!
 
Great Hunt and thanks for sharing.
 
What a RARE bird that JNC is. You must be pretty happy with that puppy!
 
Killer button brother. That's a great addition to the collection. Love the military buttons. I suck at finding them but I love em lol
 
Congrats on the great button finds. I found a NC state seal button last year and didn't know what it was until I got home and did some research.
 
Great finds, I'm glad you saved them! Nice pix too!
 
Those are some great looking buttons. I'd like to have them in my case, that's for sure.
 
AWESOME FINDS......
 
Wonderful finds! One day I too hope to find some CW related relics.
 
Very Nice Finds Man.
What a "Sweet" NC Button .
Nice Staff & NY as well.
GL in VA.
Davers
 
City hall star fob very cool!!
 
Nice stuff.The N.C is a very sweet find
 
You killed it on CW buttons Josh, and I know you're still gushing over that sweet NC. And that Newark reunion badge is pretty cool too.
 
Great hunt,
I think the Jersey Badge was actually a medallion or medal that was attached to a ribbon. Another month and the actual celebration of Newark, New Jersey will be for 350 years. That would make your "Medal" 100 years old.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom