O Ohiogoldfever Hero Member Joined Oct 15, 2020 Messages 871 Reaction score 3,028 Golden Thread 0 Location Dayton Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Clearly not a Treasure. Anyone know what I’ve got here? The bands go straight through. I found it on the Creek (Ohio) while prospecting a few weeks back. Attachments 9994FAFF-15C9-42B8-B517-83947395E3B7.webp 847.1 KB · Views: 85
Clearly not a Treasure. Anyone know what I’ve got here? The bands go straight through. I found it on the Creek (Ohio) while prospecting a few weeks back.
RTR Gold Member Joined Nov 21, 2017 Messages 8,197 Reaction score 32,494 Golden Thread 0 Location Smith Mt. Lake Va. Detector(s) used Teknetics Liberator Falcon MD-20 *********** Blue Bowl Angus MacKirk sluice Miller Table Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2022 #2 Petrified wood ?
O Ohiogoldfever Hero Member Joined Oct 15, 2020 Messages 871 Reaction score 3,028 Golden Thread 0 Location Dayton Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2022 Thread Owner #3 RTR said: Petrified wood ? Click to expand... Maybe? That was my first thought.