Nov 10, 2010
Canada
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441053626.178858.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441053659.177892.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441053684.323964.jpg

Worked like a maniac all weekend so I took today off. The spill with the quarter, wheat, and cufflink was fun, too bad I scratched the quarter. It's in good shape, and no staining...oh well. Not pictured is the huge pile of shotgun shells lol

Upvote 15
Good job on the spill!, nothing wrong with a multi silver day!!

Nice to be off work and away from the world, then find treasure..Congrads on the Silver!! :thumbsup:

The patina on the dime makes it look like the sailboat is enveloped in a storm. That really was a nice spill JC!

Nice Mike! Nothing wrong with that day!

Cool man. It's better to zingo a Washington quarter than a barber or seated (or worse)!

Beauty day

Steve

Sweet spill!!

My last hunt I found silver I found the 34 Washington, put a nice scratch across it. It happens....no matter how hard you hit them they're still silver. Lol A key date or older coin different story.

Thanks guys!

Scrappy and Deershed--the first thought that went through my head was "whew, at least it wasn't a Barber". Then I though "what the hell?!". Better to have a scratched Barber than NO Barber haha.

I seem to be lucky with not scratching the really good stuff..

Nice to dig multiple finds out of one hole, makes for a little "oh ya liking this one thoughts" congrats on the silvers, coppers, and the cuff link.
I think we've all done it a few times or more in digging up a find, first though is OH ****! Carved off the breast off a key date SLQ once, showed a buddy and another yelled over what did I find? Buddy tossed if 30ft across the field to his feet, insult to injury. :laughing7:

Nice JC nice. I like that cuff link... and the shiny coins are always good! Best of luck to you in the field!

Nice spill, great variety of finds in that lot! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back