What's new

Nedd help

takky.salim

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!
I know many areas with treasures and I am really sure about them because I have some documents but they do not specify the place of it inside about 400m2. But my problem is that I do not have any mental detector and I do not have the homemade tools and techniques to locate the place where they are.
Thanks in advance.
 
Welcome to treasureNet !

You should mention where your at.
I'm not sure we have members from your area But
If we do they would need to know your here :tongue3:

I could tell everyone, But I feel this is your decision.
 
Where there is a will there is a way. :thumbsup: Get started, the longer you wait the sooner someone else can come along and take your bounty. :dontknow: Get a machine, a GPS and a snack and get out there and start looking... :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
Last edited:
Thanks jeff of pa and MUD(S.W.A.T) for replies. I am from Morocco. They are hard to detect . I have some documents just me. But I am new I do not know how to search for them.
 
me Being from the United states , i wouldn't be able to help you either.
as i said earlier I don't know if we have any Members from or near Morocco .

But Hopefully we do & they see this.

Other then that you can check here http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/forum.php at the Bottom under other countries also.

Or just hang out & read perhaps learn how we go about hunting :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom