Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Mar 31, 2009 #1 Hello, I dug this button Sunday and finally got it clean. The backmark reads: "W WALLIS EXTRA RICH" If anyone knows the maker/time period, I would be most grateful to you. Thank you, Anthony Attachments gilded cuff.webp 50.1 KB · Views: 215
Hello, I dug this button Sunday and finally got it clean. The backmark reads: "W WALLIS EXTRA RICH" If anyone knows the maker/time period, I would be most grateful to you. Thank you, Anthony
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Mar 31, 2009 #2 WILLIAM WALLIS (Britain) 1800-1828 Upvote 0
Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Mar 31, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Wow, you rock! thanks! Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Mar 31, 2009 #4 Upvote 0
Ramitt Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 670 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Apr 1, 2009 #5 Upvote 0