Need a good display for my 3 ringers

Hey Truth, I use coin display cases for my better dropped or unique bullets. I like these because it's easy to take them out and look at. Most of my fired bullets go in a jar. My carved bullets go in Riker Relic cases. IMG_20171229_084648133.jpgIMG_20171229_084702020.jpg

Hey Truth, I use coin display cases for my better dropped or unique bullets. I like these because it's easy to take them out and look at. Most of my fired bullets go in a jar. My carved bullets go in Riker Relic cases. View attachment 1531362View attachment 1531363

Wow RN. That’s impressive.

Truth, you need a large display, because I’m sure that you will be finding more.

That’s one impressive collection relic nut and beautifully displayed [emoji106]

Hey Truth, I use coin display cases for my better dropped or unique bullets. I like these because it's easy to take them out and look at. Most of my fired bullets go in a jar. My carved bullets go in Riker Relic cases. View attachment 1531362View attachment 1531363

Wow relic nut you are really a relic nut. That’s is a impressively incredible display of history. God I ❤️ Virginia.

Last edited:
Wow relic nut you are really a relic nut. That’s is a impressively incredible display of history.
Thanks Bud. You are well on your way. Looking forward to your finds in the new year

Waiting on getting my new house to get some cases like this. I’ve got a few already full but all the rest of my three ringers are in a big blue tote marked where they were found and the date

You could also find some printer type set drawers, they make great displays. I have 4, enough to last for a while.

I really like Relic Nuts displays.

Truth You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to displaying your finds.

You could also find some printer type set drawers, they make great displays. I have 4, enough to last for a while.

I really like Relic Nuts displays.

Truth You are only limited by your imagination when it comes to displaying your finds.

I got this one to hang on my wall for nowIMG_2021.JPG

Relic Nut’s display I total insane more insane is the amount of 3 ringers he has. He truly is a relic nut.

Last edited:
I may probably just build mine

Fantastic display, thanks for sharing! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back