What's new

Need a little help here.

Nathan6309

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
207
Reaction score
713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Botetourt County, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Macro Siplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to go out and do one more hour of detecting on my property and came up with some more finds. Im not too sure what some of these are, so could anybody point me in the right direction?
0518181817.webp0518181817a.webp0518181817b.webp0518181818.webp0518181818a.webp0518181818b.webp
 
Except for the buckles, that’s some strange looking stuff !
 
Upvote 0
The item in your hand might be a wick trimmer.
 
Upvote 0
Mudflap is right in your hand is half of a wick trimmer scissor.

I think your shark mouth looking thing is the top of a hanging oil lamp.
 
Upvote 0
The round item with a threaded shaft is an adjustable foot for any number of things.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah. I can see that. I've found so many of those things at the same exact site. Thanks for the ID,
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom