What's new

Need a little help! Im axing please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kindgrind
  • Start date Start date
K

kindgrind

Guest
Hey thanks for the peek.

Got this one awhile back up in N. Florida. I find the same design and size pretty frequently kinda has an s going up it. I mostly find knives and spear tips but they all have the same design in fact Last summer i picked up 4 within 2 feet of eachother. This one I pulled out of the water cause it looked different had no intentions of being one of my fav pieces. Just wondering what the proper name for it was and what year its from as well as the value. Its all got a very interesting stamp in it of some kind! looks as though maybe a sand dollar locked on to it or some how they stamped it back in the day. If anyone has any ideas about this piece please fill me in!

Thanks, Kindgrind
 

Attachments

  • DSC00106.webp
    DSC00106.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00113.webp
    DSC00113.webp
    28 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC00114.webp
    DSC00114.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC00115.webp
    DSC00115.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
A rock with a weird fossil cast in it is what it appears to be...
 
Are you being serious about these rocks your posting being artifacts or just giving us a hard time??? If you are serious I apologize right now... but I would have to say this also is natural.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom