What's new

Need coin/medal value assist.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
5,576
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the attached photos you will see a coin and key chain gifted to me many years ago. I have thought of selling it recently, but have had absolutely no luck in finding any thing even similar on the net. I've searched under Stoner's name, Blackinton, AR-15, Knight's Armament, etc. I'm hoping some coin or medal specialist on the Forum might be able to shed some light on rarity and/or value. Maybe someone specializing in military or firearm collectibles might also have some knowledge
Stoner 01.webp
Stoner 02.webp
Stoner 003.webp
or thoughts on them. Thanks in advance for looking.
 
tn_metal_detector.gif
I would jump over to Blackinton®. Scroll down the page and you will see their e-mail address. I would send your pictures to them - they might have some history on it.
 
Great suggestion, thanks a bunch.
 
It was gifted to me as a thank you by the son of a Knight's employee that I cared for in a hospital. He told me they were only given to the employees. I've sent a message to Blackinton requesting some info and we'll see what comes of that. They are apparently a longtime major supplier of badges and medals to LEO's, FD's, and US military so they probably have the records.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom