What's new

Need ehlp with button display... please

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends. i am looking to buy a ncie display case for my old buttons. I have seen some before where you put the button inside and i think like a piece of lass or plastic goes over it to hold it in place. Thats really the best I can explain it... it holds quite a few buttons. can anyone tell me what they are called? I try finding them on ebay but it just shows the plain ones where you just set them in there on the little shelves...
 
olekyground:

I got one from goldfever.com a year or so back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom