utgal78
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am looking to buy a metal detector for my dad for father's day. We have a farm that has a couple of old homes on it from the early 1900's. I believe the soil has a lot of different minerals in it. He is looking to find anything from silver to gold and anything else valuable. I have been searching a little bit and found that the Tesoro silver umax works really well along with the Garrett ace 250. I am open to any others but I prefer not to spend a ton of money. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
BTW, he is a beginner...never used a metal detector.
BTW, he is a beginner...never used a metal detector.







