What's new

Need Help For A Veteran Near Tampa

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MD4V.org needs your help for an Iraq War veteran near Tampa. I am trying to get Minelab to donate a Vanquish 340 for him and I need a long handled sand scoop for him as he has back injuries that keep him from bending down on his bad days. If you have an old scoop you no longer use please contact me. I also need a mentor to show him the basics of dry and wet sand detecting. God Bless, and thank you for your time! - Terry
 
Minelab has donated a machine for the Veteran in Palmetto, Florida, and I am Very Grateful! I am still looking for a detectorist in that area to mentor the vet, and am still looking for a sandscoop. If anyone is willing to help me out MD4V.org please get in touch. Thank you! - Terry
 
Thank You Treasure_Hunter!!!!!!!!!
 
Hello,

I live here in Saint Petersburg, FL and go beach detecting fairly often (after work or on the weekends).

I've been on the mend this week and am starting to get over from being sick... but once I'm better, I'd be happy to go detecting with him. I've got a small group of close buddies that I also detect with here in the area, one (a Marine) up in Clearwater and the other two here in St Pete where I'm at.

Feel free to shoot me a message for my phone number so you can put him in contact with me. 👍🏽

Bran <><
 
Hello,

I live here in Saint Petersburg, FL and go beach detecting fairly often (after work or on the weekends).

I've been on the mend this week and am starting to get over from being sick... but once I'm better, I'd be happy to go detecting with him. I've got a small group of close buddies that I also detect with here in the area, one (a Marine) up in Clearwater and the other two here in St Pete where I'm at.

Feel free to shoot me a message for my phone number so you can put him in contact with me. 👍🏽

Bran <><
Fantastic! Going to PM you now, and Thank You!
 
Hello,

I live here in Saint Petersburg, FL and go beach detecting fairly often (after work or on the weekends).

I've been on the mend this week and am starting to get over from being sick... but once I'm better, I'd be happy to go detecting with him. I've got a small group of close buddies that I also detect with here in the area, one (a Marine) up in Clearwater and the other two here in St Pete where I'm at.

Feel free to shoot me a message for my phone number so you can put him in contact with me. 👍🏽

Bran <><
Thank you sir, it is appreciated and will be appreciated even more by the vet .
 
Thank you sir, it is appreciated and will be appreciated even more by the vet .
Always happy to help 👍🏽 Everyone needs a little mentoring when coming into this hobby. So far, I've gotten my detecting buddy into it last year, my mom (after retirement with the government), my father-in-law a couple months ago, and my pastor at church earlier this year. Who knows how many people I've bumped into while detecting who is interested and maybe went home and got one 🤷🏽‍♂️ But the more people detecting, the more great finds will be recovered... and the more this hobby might even help those in need, past just swinging a detector around for lost items.

Bran <><
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom