What's new

Need help identifing this object

searcherman

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black
Found this a while back at a old house site. Just thought some one might know what it is.Its mad of brass or copper and is about the size of a half a chicken egg. :laughing7: Thanks for your help!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00201.webp
    DSC00201.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC00200.webp
    DSC00200.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 379
That was my thought, bedrai/post. But don't remember seeing any threaded. All I remember are friction fit.
 
Upvote 0
Good job Guys,
I see the same link posted above as the one I got the photo from.
 

Attachments

  • US00057.webp
    US00057.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Are we a Team :headbang: or What :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks! That's what it looks like to me.Great job to all who helped. :hello2: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom