thursdaynext Tenderfoot Joined Sep 15, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2012 #1 This necklace looks to be silver, it's not magnetic at all but I can't figure out the makers mark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attachments image-1526706721.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 223 image-626195885.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 187 image-2110676780.webp 29.1 KB · Views: 221
This necklace looks to be silver, it's not magnetic at all but I can't figure out the makers mark. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cooper36 Hero Member Joined Nov 30, 2011 Messages 912 Reaction score 198 Golden Thread 0 Location east coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2012 #2 Ck oem silver jewelry. search images. Good luck. Upvote 0
thursdaynext Tenderfoot Joined Sep 15, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, but I still didn't find anything Upvote 0