What's new

Need help identifying

lkylemoore

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer, Nel Storm, Maxpedition Octa Versipack, Grey Ghost Amphibian
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this heavy brass item today in an older park today. I am not sure what it is. At first sight I thought it was trigger guard, but after closer look i'm not convinced. If it is....the design could be off a kids play gun, but it is heavy brass is what confuses me. I am hoping someone will recognize what it is. IMG_7355.webpIMG_7356.webp
 
Upvote 4
:dontknow: Does it have a hole through it?
 
Yes it does


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
IMG_7357.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nope. I got nothing.
 
Ok...thx


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom