oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Need help ID'ing a button
I dug this button today downtown Eugene Oregon. It's a little bigger than a US nickel. Ths image is sideways anchor with a winged staff thingy in the middle ~ it reads, "US" and the initials "M.H.?." ~ I can't make out the last letter in the initials.
The back reads, "OAK HALL CLOTHING CO ~ BOSTON"
How old is this button? What did it come off of?!
THANKS!!
Neil
I dug this button today downtown Eugene Oregon. It's a little bigger than a US nickel. Ths image is sideways anchor with a winged staff thingy in the middle ~ it reads, "US" and the initials "M.H.?." ~ I can't make out the last letter in the initials.
The back reads, "OAK HALL CLOTHING CO ~ BOSTON"
How old is this button? What did it come off of?!
THANKS!!
Neil







