What's new

Need help knowing the history of this Bell! 25 pounds, 12 inches tall and wide

Antiqueman123

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
B3B9CB4F-BB86-4AB9-900C-E60FDEC0DB8F.webp
 

Attachments

  • 9DA8AD44-08D5-44C5-9161-598E437715A2.webp
    9DA8AD44-08D5-44C5-9161-598E437715A2.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 14
Last edited:
Welcome to Tnet. Lots of great folks here. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It is always a good idea to give some background when you post. For instance, did you buy/find the bell and location, history.
 
Welcome to Tnet. Lots of great folks here. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It is always a good idea to give some background when you post. For instance, did you buy/find the bell and location, history.
You read my mind bud. :laughing7:

Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Antiqueman123. :wave:
As a suggestion, you may also want to post your question here... https://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what-is-it.39/
Dave
 
Damned interesting bell,I,d sure like to know the history on that one. Welcome to Tnet.
 
Welcome to Tnet. Lots of great folks here. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It is always a good idea to give some background when you post. For instance, did you buy/find the bell and location, history.
Agreed what is the provenance?
It looks cheaply cast & modern to me (might be wrong, just a gut feeling)
 
Just a thought,but would the spelling "Mejico" for I assume Mexico,have any clue to the bells origin or date?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom