What's new

✅ SOLVED Need help on ID of item found today

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this little thing today at a local old school . I have no idea what it is . Maybe a lid ? It looks like copper . Any thoughts ?
Thanks !
Glen♦
 

Attachments

  • P6180001.webp
    P6180001.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 97
  • P6180002.webp
    P6180002.webp
    156.2 KB · Views: 82
  • P6180003.webp
    P6180003.webp
    169.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Mike.
 
Upvote 0
I would say that's it ! Thanks !
Glen
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom